Modified 24 May 2018
TrackRoad.com ("Automated Digital Offices Corp." or "we") have a simple policy: We value your privacy and do not share customer data with any other private or third-party entity unless as described in the manners below.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Websites and through the use of our products if you sign up for one of our Plans.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites (including our technical support services);
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Automated Digital Offices Corp. or any third-party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or with our products.
Disclosure of Your Information
How We Collect Information
- our third-party service providers that we use to support our business, such as our payment processors and hosting providers;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
While you use our products and services you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information. This might happen through our website, applications, online chat systems, telephone, paper forms, or mobile apps.
We may request, collect, or process the following information:
- Account Details - username, password, profile picture.
- Contact Details - email address, phone number.
- Location Details - physical address, billing address, timezone.
- Identity Details - full name, proof of identity (e.g. drivers licence, passport), proof of address (e.g. utility bill), photograph of the user.
- Financial Information - credit card details, wire transfer details, payment processor details (e.g. skrill, paypal), tax numbers.
- User Generated Content - project descriptions and attachments, bid description, user profiles, user reviews, contest descriptions and attachment, user messages etc.
In order to deliver certain products or services we may passively collect your GPS coordinates, where available from your device. Most modern devices such as smartphones will display a permission request when our platform requests this data.
When we are contacted we may collect personal information that is intrinsic to the communication. For example, if we are contacted via email, we will collect the email address used.
We may collect or process the following information:
- Metadata - IP address, computer and connection information, referring web page, standard web log information, language settings, timezone, etc.
- Device Information - device identifier, device type, device plugins, hardware capabilities, etc.
- Location - GPS position (Longitude/Latitude).
- Actions - pages viewed, buttons clicked, time spent viewing, search keywords, etc.
We maintain and follow a strict policy. To protect your personal information, we have taken security measures that are consistent with global standards. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Transactional information is transmitted using high level 256 bit SSL encryption. We value your privacy and do not share customer data with any other private or third-party entity.
Data is kept at two separate data centers: RagingWire in Ashburn, Virginia and CoreSite in Reston, Virginia. Both data centers are PCI and government compliant secured facilities. These data centers routinely go under rigid evaluation in order to ensure the facility meets core requirements for infrastructure redundancy, security, and overall availability. They are purpose built for reliable colocation, n+1 with 2n availability, SAS 70 certified for controlled procedural adherence. Additionaly, TrackRoad.com goes through monthly stress/security tests by TrustWave (see TrustWave seal below). Our compliance with the PCI DSS is validated every month in regards to our policies, procedures, and technical systems that store, process and/or transmit cardholder data.
Consent to Processing Personal Data in the United States
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in order to provide our Websites, products, and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the EEA, including to the United States. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data.
Data Controller & Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions or comments regarding our policy please do not hestitate to contact us. We are here to help:
P.O. Box 598
McLean, VA 22101
Have a question?